Chris Jones is an associate with Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson, where he concentrates his practice in commercial litigation, real estate litigation, construction litigation, creditor’s rights, and corporate law. A graduate of the University of Cincinnati College of Law, Mr. Jones also earned his undergraduate degree in Finance from the University of Dayton.
More about Christopher
Prior to attending law school, Chris worked as a financial analyst for a large regional bank. During law school, Chris served as a Corporate Law Fellow and was a member of the Moot Court Executive Board.
Chris resides in East Walnut Hills. During his free time, Chris enjoys exercising and is an avid tennis player.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Ohio, 2014
Areas of Concentration
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Creditor’s Rights
- Business and Corporate Law
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2014
- The University of Dayton, B.S.B.A. Finance, 2008
- American Bar Association, 2015
- Ohio State Bar Association, 2014
- Cincinnati Bar Association, 2014