Jeff Cornwell is an associate at the law firm of Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson, where he assists clients in a wide variety of matters, including business formation and planning, wills, trusts and civil litigation. A graduate of the Salmon P. Chase College of Law at Northern Kentucky University, Mr. Cornwell also earned his undergraduate degree at Ball State University.
More about Jeff
Jeff serves his clients by blending counseling, prevention and litigation, both to help identify potential problems before they arise, as well as to protect or defend their interests should litigation occur. He has represented clients in Butler County, Hamilton County and the Federal District Court of Southern Ohio.
Jeff resides in Ross, Ohio, and he enjoys fishing, golfing and kayaking.
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2007
- State of Ohio, 2006
Areas of Concentration
- Commercial Law
- Business Formation and Planning
- Civil Litigation
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University, 2006
- Ball State University, 2001
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Butler County Bar Association