Jeff Nye is an associate at the law firm of Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson, where he concentrates in commercial litigation (including closely held corporation litigation, Uniform Commercial Code litigation, and injunction work), construction litigation, and real estate litigation. His pro bono work is focused on First Amendment defenses of defamation claims, and foreclosure defense and mediation.
More about Jeff
Prior to joining the firm, Jeff served as a law clerk for Judge Beth A. Myers of the Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas. During his tenure as her law clerk, Judge Myers was designated by the Chief Justice as one of Ohio’s eight Commercial Docket judges, and Jeff assisted with the implementation of Ohio’s Commercial Docket program.
Jeff was born and raised on a miniature donkey farm, and now resides in Anderson Township with his wife, two daughters, and two dogs. Jeff serves on the Board of Directors for the Autism Society of Greater Cincinnati as Secretary.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Ohio, 2007
- State of Indiana, 2011
- United States District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2010
- Southern District of Indiana, 2012
Areas of Concentration
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- First Amendment Defense
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio, Juris Doctor, May 2007
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, Bachelor of Arts, May 2004
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association