Paul Saba is a shareholder with the law firm of Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson, where he concentrates in commercial litigation, real estate litigation, creditor’s rights, construction litigation, receiverships, and corporate law. He applies his business degree and vast and dynamic legal experiences to develop creative legal solutions and act as a valuable business partner for his clients.
More about Paul
Clients range from large publicly traded companies to individuals. Paul’s real estate tax appeal practice ranges from portfolio-wide representation to individual properties, and he has successfully represented four of the premier country clubs in Cincinnati (where he was selected as counsel over all attorney club members).
Paul has successfully litigated, tried and argued several jury trials, bench trials and cases before the Supreme Court of Ohio, the Court of Appeals, Courts of Common Pleas, the Municipal Courts, the Ohio Board of Tax Appeals, the Ohio Division of Real Estate, the American Arbitration Association, and various County Board of Revisions in Ohio. More than sixty of Paul’s noteworthy cases have been published.
Paul is a frequent presenter and has lectured on real estate related topics and professional licensing issues for real estate brokers.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Ohio, 1994
- State of Michigan, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 1997
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, 2012
Areas of Concentration
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditor’s Rights
- Real Estate Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Property Tax Appeals
- Corporate Law
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio, Juris Doctor, May 1994
- Wright State University, Bachelor of Arts, May 1991
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Home Builders Association of Greater Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- Former Assistant Hamilton County Prosecutor
- Attorney for LEXIS/NEXIS