Sean Donovan is a shareholder with the law firm of Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson, where he focuses primarily on commercial litigation, real estate litigation, construction litigation, personal injury, and contract and sales disputes. Sean has litigated, tried and argued cases before the Federal Courts, Court of Commons Pleas, and Courts of Appeals throughout Ohio, as well as the Circuit Courts in Kentucky.
More about Sean
While Sean’s commercial practice is focused on the representation and defense of corporations and employers in commercial, contract, tort, and real estate litigation, he also represents parties in personal injury, construction defect, and landslide cases. Sean also counsels for-profit, not-for-profit, homeowners associations, and corporate clients in commercial, regulatory and other business matters.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Ohio, 1998
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 1999
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, 2005
Areas of Concentration
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Business Torts
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio, Juris Doctor, June 1998
- University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, Bachelor of Arts, June 1995
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association